DUREL® EL Driver ICs
Rogers Leads EL Driver IC Circuit Industry
Rogers leads the industry in electroluminescent (EL) driver integrated circuits (ICs). We were the first company in the world to introduce integrated circuit (IC) based drivers for electroluminescent backlighting.
DUREL Integrated Circuit Drivers (switch-mode DC to AC) are chosen for use in:
- electroluminescent (EL) backlighting products, including PDAs, GPS, cellular phones, wireless handsets, EL keypads, EL backlamps for color LEDs, and other hand-held electronic devices
- large area LCD with EL lamp backlight, signage backlight, graphics display lighting, automotive interior lighting
- el lamps for cars, trucks, and other vehicles with el dashboard displays
DUREL Delivers Superior Performance
- require a minimum of external components and board space
- single-ended driver ("3P" architecture) allows for grounding EL front or rear electrode
DUREL Options Available
- Family of IC EL drivers in various packages including MSOP, DFN, QFN, Modules, and CSP
Rogers Quality and Environmental Assurance
- DUREL EL drivers are available as RoHS and WEEE (Green) compliant.
Rogers sales, technical service, customer service – around the world
Our technical experts partner with yours at every stage—from design through manufacturing—to help meet your requirements and speed time-to-market. Contact our expert sales, technical service and customer service personnel, or email a technical representative.