Rogers is the first choice for industries that require extremely precise document rolling.
Rogers ENDUR® Document Rollers are custom made to meet unique customer specifications in:
- check processing
- currency processing
- postal equipment
for the imaging, banking, and postal industries.
In addition, our extensive library of materials and suite of fabrication capabilities mean that we can provide custom elastomer components for a wide variety of industries and applications. Contact us to learn more.
Rogers Superior Performance
We are determined to provide our customers with products that are:
- exceptionally reliable
- technologically superior
- give you the competitive edge
Rogers Quality and Environmental Assurance
- Rogers ENDUR manufacturing facility in Suzhou, China is registered ISO-9002
- We are wholeheartedly committed to providing materials which are safe with respect to the environment and human health.
- Visit www.rogersgreenworld.com for information on ENDUR Components’ compliance with the European Union RoHS directive.
Rogers Sales, technical service, customer service – around the world
- Design assistance is available to help speed time-to-market.
- With early involvement, our ENDUR Components technical team can help select the best material for any application.
- ample, prototype, and material testing capabilities together with vast experience in diverse applications allow quick development of cost-effective solutions.
- From design to delivery, Rogers has the expertise in material selection, molding, and processing to provide solutions to a variety of challenges.
Contact our expert sales, technical service and customer service personnel, or email a technical representative.
|ENDUR® Solid Elastomers|
Formulated from base polymers which can include polyisoprene, silicone, thermoplastic elastomers, EPDM, and solid urethane, ENDUR Solid Elastomers are engineered specifically for precise document handling and electrophotographic imaging.
|ENDUR®-C Microcellular Urethane|
High-performance moldable foams with unique characteristics that make them suitable for a wide variety of applications.