BISCO Material Selection Guide
Download the new material selection guide to find the best material for your application.
Rogers is the first choice for in products requiring technologically superior gasketing and sealing…
because we understand the dynamics of your industry and give you the competitive edge.
BISCO® Silicone Foams
A Full Line of Cellular, Solid and Specialty Materials, produced in roll stock to be fabricated into:
- heat shields
- fire stops
- insulation for a wide variety of applications
BISCO Silicone Foams Superior Performance
- resistant to temperature extremes
- resistant to UV
- resistant to ozone
- extremely resilient to mechanical fatigue
- excellent compression-set and creep resistance
- meet the most stringent UL flame ratings
Rogers Quality Assurance
- Manufactured in an AS-9100 ISO-9001:2000 certified facility.
- Our highly automated coating and laminating has been continuously upgraded for precise process control, cleanliness and schedule flexibility.
Rogers Sales, technical service, customer service – around the world
Contact our expert sales, technical service and customer service personnel in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
BISCO Silicone Foam Products
See our complete listing of high-performance BISCO foam products, including:
- lightweight cellular silicone cast into a bun up to 8 inches in thickness
- exceptional FST (flame, smoke, and toxicity) characteristics
- superior weather- and UV-resistance, and low compression set to ensure safety, long-term comfort and durability
- formulated for exceptionally reliable sealing, cushioning, vibration isolation, and insulation
- engineered with resistance to environmental extremes, plus mechanical resilience and safety features for critical applications in transportation equipment, communications and electrical enclosures, electronic products and components, industrial machinery and appliances
- superb flame resistance and fire protection
- designed especially for high temperature/high pressure gasketing applications
- available in a range of thicknesses and durometers
- grades also available with fiberglass reinforcement for added dimensional stability and increased tear strength
- designed to meet a variety of industry-specific needs
- products include include acoustic barriers, patented fire blocking material, conductive silicone, silicone coated fiberglass cloth, and molded silicone foam tubes
- all materials withstand extreme temperatures and meet stringent industry flame tests