|PORON® Plus Cushioning Material|
- Rebounds quickly during high-energy, high-impact activities
- Retains properties for long term comfort
|PORON® Performance Material |
- Delivers excellent impact absorption
- For use in demanding applications
|PORON® Slow Rebound Material|
- Unique, custom contouring material that retains its memory
- Rebounds slowly from compression, creating a total contact insole
|PORON® Dual Layer Material |
- Two distinct materials manufactured as a mult-functional composite
- Provides contouring comfort with impact absorption
|PORON® ReSource Performance Grade Material|
- contains soy polyol that replaces over 45% petro-based polyol
- durable, shock absorbing material
|PORON® Vive™ Energy Activated Cushioning|
- Unbeatable energy return & shock absorption
- Maintains shape & fit for the life of the shoe
|PORON® XRD™ B-Guard|
- Flexible, high impact protection that’s easily trimmed for men and women’s sizes
- Specifically designed to help you meet in-product testing for EN 1621-2 Level 1 and EN13158 testing standards
|PORON® XRD™ Extreme Impact Protection|
- Wearable protection that is light weight, breathable, and flexible.
- Absorbs more than 90% of energy when impacted at high strain rates.
|PORON® XRD™ M-Guard|
- Extreme impact protection in design enhancing, ready-to-use parts.
- Now available in 5 different sizes to meet your specific design needs.
|PORON® XRD™ X-Pad|
- Extremely customizable by you (die-cut, trimmed, sewn, etc) to suite your specific design needs
- Durable, lightweight and comfortable protection that won't break down with multiple hits
Special Feature Materials
|PORON® Cushioning with Microban® Antimicrobial Protection|
- Exclusive antimicrobial protection for PORON Cushioning Materials
- Long-lasting comfort and protection from the inside-out
Specialty Materials with PORON Urethane
|PORON® Urethanes Needlepunched-Texel Summumtex®|
PORON Urethane and Texel combinations offering direct contact comfort, moisture management and formable.