Rogers Strategic Investment Group (Rogers-SIG)
You and Rogers…Capitalizing together!TM
You are a small, growing materials technology company.
You seek capital.
Rogers is a stable, public materials technology company with a strong balance sheet.
We seek growth.
Rogers Strategic Investment Group (Rogers-SIG) invests in promising companies seeking capital earmarked to fund growth. We also support portfolio companies with Rogers' own technology and technology development capabilities, our manufacturing assets and expertise, and our global reach and infrastructure.
- Accelerate Rogers’ growth in areas of interest
- Diversify Rogers’ product offering, technology base and markets served
- Leverage Rogers’ financial strength
The structure and terms of each investment will vary depending upon many factors. Typically, Rogers will take up to a 50% interest in companies, within the following guidelines:
- Minimum investment: $500,000 cash and in-kind
- Preferred investment: $500,000 to $10,000,000
Geographies: US & Canada, Europe, China
Rogers-SIG is located at Rogers Corporation Corporate Headquarters in Rogers, CT in northeastern Connecticut.